Jan 19 2009
Apparently there may be a few traffic jams around Washington DC on Tuesday. Regardless, I’ve managed to come up with a list of good things about that day. Therefore, I present to you Blork’s Top 10 Things About January 20, 2009:
10. No more misunderestimating.
9. Finally, a hot First Lady!
8. Job opportunities at Halliburton as they open their new “Tenders & Proposals” department (previously deemed unnecessary).
7. Oprah Winfrey to release her copyright on the letter “O.”
6. A lot fewer black SUVs driving around Crawford, Texas.
5. Condoleezza Rice can go back to being an oil tanker.
4. Quadrennial opportunity to learn how to spell inagural innaugurral inaugural.
3. Osama bin Laden might have to sell that timeshare in Florida and go back into hiding.
2. One word: Labradoodle!
1. It’s official: there’s no chance that Dick Cheney will ever become President.
Congratulations, President Obama! No… congratulations America!
10 Comments on “Blork’s Top 10 Things About January 20, 2009”