A while back, this guy tagged me with this "five weird things about me" meme. It’s taken some time for me to get around to it. Too busy being weird…
Five weird things about me:
1. Even though I’m against guns, I’m a crack shot with a .22 on a 25-yard range. (Or at least I used to be.)
2. When I travel, I think fondly about how I leave little bits of myself behind in the places I visit. Flakes of skin, fingerprints, video images, things flushed down toilets, etc.
3. Two of my former girlfriends later changed their names to "Catherine."
4. When I follow someone through a revolving door, I try to make it
through on their momentum (i.e., I don’t push) because I want to see if
I’d get trapped if I were unable to push. Because, like… if I were a
ghost or something, I wouldn’t be able, to like… push.
5. When I asked my girlfriend if she could think of anything about me that’s weird, she just said HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Bonus round: Whenever someone mentions the film The Constant Gardner, I always say, with a sigh, "always with the gardening."
Bonus round 2: While I enjoy being tagged for memes, I dislike tagging others, so I won’t. But feel free to tag yourself!